Plain and Game Studio and JanduSoft S.L. released a launch trailer of Elliot – a colorful 2D platformer inspired by 16-bit classics, with a touch of hardcore. Don’t be misled by appearances: it’s a colorful game, but really it’s technicolor hell! Available now on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox.
What will you find?:
- Two loveable characters, Elliot and Manuel.
- Collectibles to help you discover the story of Elliot’s World.
- You yourself, making titanic efforts to get through the 60-plus levels in 11 chapters.
- Stress, frustration and possibly rage. but don’t worry, the soundtrack will make everything much easier.
- Speedrun mode, if you want to break personal records or challenge your friends.
- Achievements, in case the ordinary game itself leaves you in need of more.