More

COMMUNITY
    COMMUNITY RELATED

spot_imgspot_img

Gamers Hideout’s Forced Bundle For The PS5 Is Hard To Swallow For Many (Including Me).

The pre-ordering for Sony's highly-anticipated next-gen console, the PlayStation 5 (PS5) has gone live in Malaysia. And like many of you PlayStation fans, I...

Garena unveils Free Fire Continental Series (FFCS) format and schedule

Garena has unveiled the format and schedule of Free Fire’s flagship international tournament for the year, the Free Fire Continental Series (FFCS)! The fully-virtual...

Malaysia’s Largest gamer’s gathering ServerDNA 5 is coming back online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xd_99bq24E Malaysia’s Largest Gamers Gathering is returning this 5th to 6th December. This time the event will be dubbed as ServerDNA 5: The Celebration of...

Southest Asian Qualifiers IeSF Esport World Championship 2020

The IeSF Esports World Championship 2020 has returned this year for its twelfth edition. Organized by the International eSports Federation (IeSF), the final round...

gamescom asia is Back with a New Monthly Digital Miniseries

gamescom asia is back to support the Asian game industry and keep the global gaming industry connected with a new digital miniseries with monthly...

Razer & Phillips Hue Entertainment Lighting Collaboration Now On Display At i-City Gamers Hideout

Philips Hue and Razer are inviting all Malaysian gamers to elevate their gaming experience at Gamers Hideout in Central i-City with their latest offerings...

French Elegance Meets Japanese Kawaii In This Longchamp x Pokemon Collaboration

Are you a gamer, a pokemon lover, and a fashionista? Well, now there's something you can carry this autumn to show off all 3...

Epulze enters partnership with Riot Games SEA, announces the $25,000 Valorant Royal Cup

Esports company Epulze has announced their partnership with Riot Games Southeast Asia and successfully adding in the $25,000 Royal Cup to the VALORANT Ignition...

Skull & Bones production in FULL Swing!

Skull & Bones announced back in E3 2017, was wondering how is the development for the game as there no updates from Ubisoft or...

Logitech’s New Line-Up of Gaming Gears Are Coming This September

Logitech introduced a new collection of gaming gear that celebrates self-expression and the fun side of gaming. The centerpiece of the new Logitech G-Series...
    [td_block_social_counter facebook=”bunnygamingpage” youtube=”channel/UC4rjI5rN67ZF2goM8QHPNjQ” style=”style1″ f_header_font_transform=”uppercase” custom_title=”KEEP IN TOUCH” block_template_id=”td_block_template_1″ header_color=”#000000″ open_in_new_window=”y” instagram=”bunnygamingpage” twitter=”bunnygamingpage” f_header_font_size=”15″ f_header_font_weight=”700″ f_header_font_family=””]
    - Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img